2019 HEART PLACE SCHOLARSHIPS - HOW TO APPLY
Prosci is delighted to invite applications for our 2019 Heart Place scholarships for not-for-profit organisations and registered charities. The goal of the Heart Place scholarships is to foster the development of change management capabilities in community-based organisations to support their mission to achieve positive social change.
The Heart Place provides scholarships for Prosci’s Change Management Certification Program. All program costs including accommodation, meals and tuition are covered. Each Heart Place is valued at AUD5,950/NZD6,950.
In 2019, Prosci will be providing five Heart Place scholarships on our public programs. Scholarship recipients can nominate the program they wish to attend in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Wellington.
Applications for the 2019 Heart Place scholarships will:
· open on Monday 17 September 2018
· close on Wednesday 31 October 2018
Heart Place recipients will be announced by Monday 3 December 2018.
Not-for-profit organisations and registered charities in Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the Heart Place scholarships is to foster the development of change management capabilities in community-based organisations to support their mission to achieve positive social change.
Location of scholarships
In 2019 Prosci will be providing Heart Place scholarships on our public programs in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Wellington. Scholarship recipients can nominate the dates of the program they wish to attend in the city in which they live. Programs outside of the Heart Place recipient’s city may be chosen, but airfares will be at the recipient’s cost.
· You are an employee (or volunteer) of a not-for-profit organisation or registered charity and can ensure the skills and methodology learned on the Prosci Change Management Certification Program can be applied to the benefit of the organisation by working on a change project for the organisation
· The change project needs to touch the community, not be an internal project
· There is support and sponsorship for the change project and for the application of change management from the CEO and other key stakeholders
· There is opportunity to immediately apply the Prosci methodology to the change project
· There is recognition of the importance of effective change management for the success of the change
· If successful you will provide a testimonial for the Prosci website within 6 months of completing your program.
How to apply
Email your application and supporting documents to Julie Stalley, Senior Consultant email@example.com by COB 31 October 2018.
1. A brief description of your organisation (maximum 10 lines) and the website address.
2. A brief description of your current role, your background and your change management experience (maximum 10 lines).
3. An outline of the change project to which you will apply the change management knowledge and skills you gain on the program
- What is the purpose of the change project?
- Who is expected to benefit?
- What stage is the change project at?
- How will effective change management contribute to the success of the project? (maximum ½ page)
4. The following supporting documents:
- Evidence that the organisation is a registered charity or a not-for-profit
- Letter of support from the CEO/MD or Board Chair for your application and confirmation that Prosci’s Change Management methodology to be used on the project
- One internal or external referee for you in your current role.
For more information
Please contact Julie Stalley, Senior Consultant on +61 412 457 913 or firstname.lastname@example.org