In this two day workshop, you will be guided to create or review a plan, to embed Change Management as a core capability for your organisation with buy-in from key stakeholders.
The workshop leverages global best practices and Prosci's experience with leading organisations, so you avoid common mistakes, fast track implementation and achieve results.
One of our Senior Consultants will guide the group through an assessment of current Change Management Maturity, defining what "change capable" means for your organisation and creating a practical implementation plan.
Maximum of 12 participants. We recommend that at least one participant is Certified in the Prosci methodology. Participants are selected by you, based on your outcomes for the Workshop and the key stakeholders for Change Management.
They typically include:
- Executives and leaders involved in Change Management capability;
- Change Managers Practice Leads and senior practitioners;
- Project Managers and PMO leaders;
- Senior Human Resources leaders.
- Baseline progress to date with a Change Management Maturity Audit;
- Create a shared understanding of the Current State of Maturity;
- Create a Future State which has the buy-in of key stakeholders;
- Build an ECM Implementation Plan;
- Leverage global best practices and the experiences of other organisations.
- Planning meeting/teleconference to agree outcomes and tailor the workshop;
- Facilitation of 2 day workshop;
- Debriefing meeting/teleconference.
Our Facilitators are all Senior Consultants who have an in depth understanding of the challenges and key success factors of building enterprise change capability.
Tap into our team’s expertise and accelerate your professional development with a unique, five star learning experience.