Gain an understanding of the fundamental concepts and organisational benefits of effective change management. The program applies five tenets of change management to a specific project or change initiative to build awareness and desire for change management.
New Zealand residents must select EFT/Invoice as the payment option in order to get NZD pricing.
Payment can then be made over the phone using a credit card, or direct deposit.
One day: 9 am - 5 pm
Please contact us for information and fees for running an in-house program.
To review our Cancellation and Transfer policy, please click here.
- Project managers/teams that need to understand what it means to apply change management
- Senior leadership evaluating how change management can benefit their organisation
- High-potential leaders that need a better understanding of change management
- Key stakeholder groups that are impacted by significant organisational changes
- Change agents who need to understand fundamental concepts and establish a common language with change practitioners
- People who are interested in learning more about the field of change management and, in particular, Prosci's approach and best practice
There are no pre-requisites for this program however it is important to know this program is not designed for change management practitioners and does not include any level of certification or licenses for the use of the tools demonstrated.
It is however, a great opportunity for Change Management Practitioners to review Prosci's approach and methodology, and it's suitability for their organisation.
The program will cover:
- What is change management?
- Creating a shared definition
- Deliver results and outcomes
- Tenet 1: We change for a reason
- The reasons for change
- Change as a process
- Tenet 2: Organisational change requires individual change
- Individuals as the unit of change
- Impacted groups and aspects of job change
- Tenet 3: Organisational outcomes are the collective result of individual change
- Connect individuals to organisational change
- ROI factors of effective change
- Tenet 4: Change management is an enabling framework
- Diagnostics and assessments
- Top contributors to success
- Change management roles
- Resistance management
- Tenet 5: We apply change management to realise the benefits of change
- Mobilising adoption and usage
- Action items and next steps
During the Change Management Workshop, participants will:
- Establish a shared definition of change management and how it impacts organisational outcomes
- Understand the connection between the technical and people side of change
- Understand the research and best practices around change management
- Understand the value of change management
- Learn and apply the five tenets of change to an initiative
- Complete diagnostics and assessments for the initiative
- Understand and apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model for individual change
- Develop an awareness of the three phases of organisational change
- Develop a commitment to action plan
Participants will receive:
- Program workbook and handouts
- Change Management: The People Side of Change