Equip managers to be confident and capable change leaders with practical tools and a Change Coaching Plan for their team for a current change.
This practical, one–day workshop delivers the tools and step–by–step approach managers need to pro–actively lead the people side of change with their teams. They bring a change they are implementing and apply Prosci’s powerful, easy–to–use ADKAR® model and change tools to develop a Change Coaching Plan for their team. And they leave Prosci’s Change Management Guide for Managers to use for all future changes.
We are accepting Expressions of Interest until June 30 for this program.
New Zealand residents must select EFT/Invoice as the payment option in order to get NZD pricing.
Payment can then be made over the phone using a credit card, or direct deposit.
One day: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Please contact us for information and fees for running an in-house program.
To review our Cancellation and Transfer policy, please click here.
- Team Leaders
- Specialist or professionals without direct reports
- Adopt a consistent language and approach to the people side of change across the organisation
- Understand the role of managers in successful change
- Apply Prosci’s powerful, practical ADKAR model and tools to lead a team through change
- Learn the tactics for managing resistance
- Create a Change Coaching Plan
- Receive coaching from an experienced Change Manager
- Network & learn from colleagues
- One day’s tuition
- Prosci Change Management resources valued at AUD800/NZD920 per person
- Prosci Change Management Guide for Managers
- ADKAR, A Model for Change by Jeffrey M Hiatt
- Change Management the People Side of Change by Jeffrey M Hiatt and Timothy J Creasey
- The Employee’s Survival Guide to Change by Jeffrey M Hiatt and Timothy J Creasey
- Program workbook and materials
- Introduction To Prosci’s Change Management Process For Managers
- Change Concepts and Discussion
- Identifying The People Challenges Of Change ;- Prosci People Risk Assessment
- Prosci’s ADKAR Model Of Individual Change
- Review Of Pre-Work - Change Worksheets
- Best Practices In Change Management
- The Return On Investment Of Change Management
- The 5 Roles Of Managers In Times Of Change
- Leading Others Through Change
- Change Coaching - Action Plan for Your Team or Key Stakeholders
- Prosci’s Top Ten Steps For Managing Resistance
- Playback – Action Plans
- Complete Assigned e-Learning Modules;
- Select a change in your area to bring to the program;
- Complete a Prosci Change Worksheet for your selected change;
- Conduct a short ADKAR survey with your team on the change you selected and bring the results to the program (optional)