As we approach the year 2020, Change Management is at an interesting crossroads. The discipline is growing in application and acknowledgement, while facing a new landscape of change requiring adjustment and adaptation. How will you - as a change leader - steer your practice and approach in the next decade?
Don’t miss this unique opportunity where Prosci’s Chief Innovation Officer Tim Creasey will facilitate a discussion about the frontiers of the discipline of change management. We’ll take the conversation where you would like to - and will probably explore topics like:
- adapting and adjusting Change Management in our inclusive, iterative (Agile) change approaches
- the multi-lingual change leader
- the great change leadership and Change Management divide
- why change ecosystems are the things Tim’s most fascinated with right now
And where and how you want to grow in the coming year!
Register quickly to reserve your place.
- Change Managers
- Senior Change Practitioners
- Senior Change Leads
- Change Teams
- Project Teams (4 people max. per registration)
- Change Management Office Leads
- Project Management Office Leads
This workshop, 'Exploring Change Management Frontiers', is one of several sessions and workshops that Tim Creasey will be conducting during his visit to Australia.
Arrive: 6.15pm for 6.30pm start
Session: 6.30pm (sharp) to 8pm
Cost: $40 per delegate
Light Canapes will be provided.
Seats are strictly limited and registrations are processed on a 'first come, first served' basis. Please select the 1.5 hour session for your preferred date/location on the right of this page.
Payment is required at the time of registration via credit card only.
A Tax Invoice/Receipt will be emailed to you 1-2 business days after payment receipt.
No further discounts apply.