Build buy-in for Change Management with Project Managers, Project teams and other specialists and foster collaboration with change professionals, with this practical workshop.
Project specialists and team members will take away new insights into how effective Change Management enables them to deliver successful projects and achieve results. They apply Prosci tools to a current project and see the connection between expected benefits, end user adoption and Change Management.
9:00am - 5:00pm
But we can adjust start and finish times as needed.
- Change analysts
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders from the business
- Project team members
- IT Managers and specialists
- Lean and Six Sigma, Process Improvement and Operational Excellence specialists
- Subject matter experts assigned to projects
- Reposition Change Management from “the warm and fluffy stuff” to a critical success factor for change
- Connect project deliverables, organisational benefits, user adoption with Change Management
- Overview of the Prosci ADKAR model and Change Management Methodology
- Create a common language and framework for Change Management in your organisation
- Complete a project deliverable - the Change Blueprint
- This program is one of the requirements for the new Prosci Advanced Tracks: Prosci Advanced Practitioner and Advanced Deployment Leader Certification.
- One day of tuition by a Prosci Advanced Instructor
- Prosci Change Management resources valued at approx. AUD 300 retail:
- Workbook, Prosci Assessments and materials
- ADKAR® - A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community - By Jeffrey M Hiatt (book)
- Change Management - The People Side of Change - By Jeffrey M Hiatt and Timothy J Creasey
- Prosci Change Management Best Practices Research Expose (Prosci Portal app)
- Change Management Blueprint (Prosci Portal app)
- Webinar Replay: Integrating Change Management and Project Management (Prosci Portal app)
- Public programs only: Refreshments and lunch
- The value proposition of Project Management and Change Management
- Why apply Change Management?
- Organisational benefits and project objectives for your project
- Define the Return on Investment of Change Management for your project
- Define adoption and usage and impacted groups for your project
- Where does Change Management start and finish?
- Individual Change Management: Prosci ADKAR® Model overview
- Overview of Prosci Change Management methodology
- Assessing the People Risk of your change
- Leveraging the 5 Change Management levers
- Measuring results – Change Management Scorecard
- Integrating ADKAR and the Prosci methodology into the project plan
- Cost benefit analysis of Change Management
- Next steps in setting your project up for success
- Select a current or recent change project in your organisation, complete the following and bring a copy to the program.
- Project Summary - includes tips on project selection (allow 30 mins)
- Download and read the ADKAR eBook. You will receive a paperback copy of the full ADKAR – A model for change in business government and our community, by Jeffrey Hiatt at the workshop.
If you are attending the Workshop with colleagues who are working on the same project, you only need to prepare one Project Summary.
What to bring with you to the program
- Copy of your completed pre-work
One week before the program you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your Portal account and access the tools you receive as part of the program. You do not need to access these tools before the program. If you do not receive this email, check your spam folder. You can access your Portal account directly by visiting www.portal.prosci.com and creating a new account with the same email address you used when you registered on the program.
Our Facilitators have a strong understanding of project management concepts and application, gained through their hands on experience on projects.
Their Project Management knowledge and experience gives them credibility with project specialists across a range of roles, seniority and industry sectors.
Our Facilitators are all Prosci Advanced Instructors, audited by Prosci as achieving the high global standards required to facilitate Prosci programs and they are seasoned Change Management practitioners.
Tap into our team’s expertise and accelerate your professional development with a unique, five star learning experience.
Do I need to bring a project with me to the workshop?
Yes, as it’s an action-learning workshop, you will be applying what you learn to your project and producing a deliverable called the Change Blueprint. If you are not currently working on a project, bring a recently completed one.
Am I able to use the Prosci methodology, tools and ADKAR model on my project after the workshop?
The goal of this workshop is to create a shared understanding of Change Management and the Prosci approach for project specialists, so it does not include Change Management practitioner resources. The Portal tools you will receive are listed above.
If you are in a role where you need to develop Change Management plans using the Prosci methodology, you can:
- Work with a Prosci Certified Change Practitioner in your organisation;
- Purchase the Prosci Practitioner eToolkit and other tools from www.portal.prosci.com
- Attend the Prosci Change Management Certification Program and receive a full set of practitioner resources.
Is any prior knowledge of Change Management or Project Management needed to attend?
There is no prior knowledge of Change Management needed, but exposure or experience on projects will be helpful, but not essential.