Set up key change projects for success and build team ownership and buy-in, with our Change Management Planning Workshop for Project Teams.
This two day workshop is designed for project teams and key stakeholders working on a project or business-as-usual change. Our experienced Change Management Consultant coaches the team to apply the Prosci methodology to build or review a Change Management Plan.
After the workshop, we can provide ongoing support through Coaching and Mentoring, consulting and Prosci’s role based training programs.
To ensure we achieve the best outcome, there is a maximum of one change project and 12 participants in each Workshop.
- Change Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Business Owner
- HR/OD & L&D specialists
- IT Professionals
- Business Improvement Specialists
- Communications Specialists
- Subject Matter Experts
- Create a Change Management Plan for a current change
- Review an existing Change Management Plan and focus on key challenges and opportunities.
- Develop the project team’s understanding of Change Management and the Prosci Methodology
- Clarify roles in the project
- Prosci Change Management resources valued at AUD50 per person
- Overview of Change Management principles
- Connecting Change Management to results benefits to your project
- Prosci’s Change Management Process
- Linking your project to business results
- Prosci Project Change Triangle
- Assessing the impact and people risk of your project
- Risk profile and tactics
- Key communications messages
- Transitioning individuals through change – Prosci’s ADKAR Model
- Building Awareness and Desire for the change
- Sponsorship of Change
- Role of the Manager
- Managing Resistance
- Action Planning with Sponsor
- Project Summary – complete one for the team attending the program and email it back to us by the due date; (link to PDF download in folder)
- Read ADKAR® – A model for change by Jeffrey M Hiatt. This will be sent to you when you have registered on the program.
What to bring with you to the program
- Completed Project Summary;
- ADKAR – A model for change in business government and our community by Jeffrey M Hiatt;
- Laptop, power cable and USB port – one for the team.